G. J. Levine, 1977, Card Covers, Book Condition: Near Fine, Dust Jacket Condition: N/A, First Edition
illustrated by b/w. photo's., maps & drawings; the result of over 40 years of research into material relating to the parishes; "Brundall and Braydeston were entirely separate parishes until the 24th December 1883. On that date the two parishes were combined for civic purposes under a local Government Order and were henceforth known as Brundall. Braydeston however, remained a separate ecclesiastical parish and it is strange that as the larger of the two parishes it was singled out for civic extinction."; sold together with a loosely inserted two-page article on St. Michael and All Angels Church, Braydeston; 24 pages. Size: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Quantity Available: 1. Category: History; East Anglia; Topography Great Britain; Norfolk; England; Genealogy & Local History. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: TOP00178.